Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The girls had to write a letter to their teacher about Christmas Break. They were just sent home and made me giggle - really hard-core giggle.

Dear Mrs. Bundy,
On Christmas eve I was so excited.I waited and waited til morning would come. Then it was Christmas day. I was even more excited. Then we opened presents. I loved everything. I gota book, doll, gum and I got a CD of Miley Cyrus. And after we opened our presents we got ready to go to my grandparents house and we opened presents there too. I got a radio, chixos, nail polish and I got a few pairs of clothes. After we opened presents we ate. The food was very good. We stayed thre for a long time. I just love Christmas so much.The next day I played with as much of my stuff as I could. And I chewed some gum. On New Years eve I tried to stay up as long as I could but I didnt stay up til 12:00. I was to tirred. On new years day I was excited it was 2010 instead of 2009. It was very fun that day. I played with my sister and my dog Damien.
by Colesy

My favorite line: "And I chewed some gum". What a character! Not sure why that made such an impression on her!

No comments: