Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow day in Pa!

Well, when you have a snow day, there is no school, so no reason to get up early. Apparently my girls haven't gotten that memo! They were up just after 5:00AM and so they watched a horse movie, played with toy horses and had lunch by 10:00! After that, they made a horse! Cracked me up!
Then they decided to do gymnastics off the couch. This activity lasted throughout the day, off and on. Here are a few action shots...

When we were making plans to keep Halena,I thought it would be fun, so I got them matching jammies!










and then there are a few "friend" poses. They had fun, I think! :)


Damien had fun with them as well, and when they sat on the couch to have the picture taken, he sat down with them. Knucklehead!


Watching the snow fall.







No comments: