Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weeeeeeee are the CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh what a beautiful day it was today! It was cool, (50's) but sunny and blue skies. It was just lovely!
The girls played against green first and won 2-1 (Shelby got one of the 2 goals!!!!!)

So Orange went on to the Cahmpionship game! Against BLUE. Blue was the ONLY undefeated team of the season. The first time orange played Blue, it ended 3-2 in double overtime. (We were on vacation, so missed that hugely exciting game!) And that was the only game that Orange lost...
Warming up before the BIG game!

They all played SO hard. Such an exciting game! Oh my heavens, I dont know how all the parents just SAT there! I brought my chairs, but never even got them out of the car.


It was a hard game! (some of my favorite kids were on the other team. (Becky's boys for 2!)

Sophia and Micah were fantastic. They were everywhere!


Dad, Papa, Ed Nelson and Pastor watching. We asked them once how they could stand back there and not cheer. Matt said he smiled once. Silly boy! :)

Papa has called Shelby "Valerie" the last 2 games!

Getting ready for the trophy hand-out.

Orange!!!

Awesome coaches, Macy and Megan.

YEAH! to my girls. They did great this year. Shelby is surprisingly aggressive. I'm so proud of them!

No comments: