Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I have so much to be thankful for.
I am married to a wonderful man. We are still madly in love. I am so happy that we share our lives.
I have two stunningly beautiful daughters. Both inside and out. I am blessed beyond words to be their mama. They make me laugh, and make me cry.
I have a loving family. My parents are an excellent example to me. Both in how to love, and how to be generous.
My siblings are fun, intelligent people. All have given me more people to love (brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law and nephews and nieces). I love the chance to spend time with them all.
My in-laws are fabulous. I married into the best family. I've always been loved and accepted by them.
I have been "lucky" enough to have the bestest of friends. Some since birth, others at different seasons of life. All mean the world to me.
This Thanksgiving season, I realize all the more how much I have to be thankful for.

No comments: