Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Vaca Silliness

A little bit of wii with Gavin (pictured) and Gabe (not pictured) on a day we did not expect to have guests, but ended up having a blast with!
The girls and Damien snuggled up to watch some TV.

Arent they just cute?!

I came downstairs after trying to sleep in a tad one morning and found these two snuggled up together. Of their own accord! Christmas miracles are still happening! :)

Shelby, me and Colesy

and Damien! Dont you love Colesy's smile?! HA HA HA

I promise, I'm not on drugs. Of any kind.....

I didnt realize at the time that this would be the last time to use this camera. Thankfully, we were able to say goodbye! Matt, my wonderful husband, heard me complain time after time after time and got me a new one for Christmas!

Hi Damien!

No comments: