Thursday, July 28, 2011

scary sight! :)

We went for a 4 wheeler ride over the weekend. First, we went up to the shale pit and shot pistols. Matt used his Glock and I shot a springfield armory 9mm. It was fun. I dont really like the double action trigger, but regardless, I hit 100% of my targets with the first shot! And it was fun. The girls put clay pidgeons around for us to shoot. Pretty neat to watch them explode.
Then we went for a ride. The girls sit on pillows on the back rack thing and I sit behind Matt on the seat. It is cozy! We tried to go through a ditch, and the bike stood straight up and dumped all 4 of us off. Colesy got it the worst, as she landed in the muddy water. We laughed about it. Thankful no one was hurt.

Matt lets them ride it around the yard of the office. They LOVE it. I get very nervous. I take a couple pictures, and then turn my back! :) Mama is a chicken. I know it. They know it. Its a good thing they have a brave Daddy!


No comments: